AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Product Savings? Please explain.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

puma
Posted 7/31/2008 14:53 (#425703 - in reply to #425696)
Subject: Re: Product Savings? Please explain.

Okay, I will type this slowly for you.

You said -

"All you are saying is that you don't want it, so no matter what the numbers say, you are going to make up some reason to disregard them.

That's fine, but it's not logical. "

I was just pointing out the fact that in his previous post he says -

"I'll be the first to admit that you're not going to save any product directly because of the autosteer versus lightbar. The thing the autosteer will let you do is to keep track of everything that is going on with the implement and tractor. Or if your fields are really rough, it'll free up both hands for holding on! The way the autosteer will pay for itself isn't obvious until you use it. While looking back with the autosteer last year, I caught a chain jumping occasionally on the drive sprocket on my wheat drill. It didn't do it all of the time so I didn't notice it when I quickly glanced back. The autosteer allowed me to catch that mistake before it became a real mistake. "

So he can't not want it, if he already has it, I don't care whether or not he feels it pays for itself, just that he already owns it, so you don't need to feel obligated to sell it to him.

You sure do seem very concerned about what everyone else does.

Maybe you should just take a chill pill dude, we are not all out to get you.

Edited by puma 7/31/2008 15:07
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)