AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

I want to buy a drone, need advice
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Drone TalkMessage format

trakman
Posted 12/27/2015 21:37 (#4991447 - in reply to #4991288)
Subject: RE: I want to buy a drone, need advice

Central Kansas
Ron..NE ILL..10/48 - 12/27/2015 20:46

Trakman

If you lose the camera, first center the sticks, then climb for altitude (altitude is your friend!) & then just hit that "return home" button until you get it back in sight. You won't be the first person to lose your camera. Neither was I.

Ron, the other day, I let it fly out about as far as my nerves would let me, hit the RTH button, the sweet young voice from the I-Pad said, "Ascending" and before long, it came in site and back to me, landed about 5 ft from launch site. Now on "descent", the screen heading changed from RTH to "safe to fly" when it was about 10 ft off the ground..........guessing I could have taken over the controls at that point and coulda/shoulda as it landed in a small depression in the farm yard and tipped over....one new blade and I'm back up and running....:>)

You or anyone else care to comment? Would I have been able to take over the controls only after the heading changed to "Safe to Fly" and moved it out of it's "descent"landing pattern? Stood there like a idiot and watched it tip over.......

Edited by trakman 12/27/2015 21:38
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)