AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

What rights do I have?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Drone TalkMessage format

Ron..NE ILL..10/48
Posted 12/27/2015 19:39 (#4991056 - in reply to #4990975)
Subject: RE: What rights do I have?

Chebanse, IL.....

Tractoraddict

There are mentally imbalanced people in this country & in this world. It's legal & possible for them to buy & use guns, drones, or airplanes. They are allowed to drive cars. They are allowed to be train engineers. They're allowed to be ship captains. They're allowed to be subway train operators. In fact all of them get paid for this, even while they're on the brink of mental disaster. When you read/hear the news, there's at least something every week. Sometimes they go out alone, sometimes they take other folks or property with them. They're not all just idiot Americans either. Let's see now...

Young German fellow a short time back decided he'd had enough so tried to move a bunch of rocks with an Airbus loaded w/unsuspecting passengers. What should have been the public reaction?

Some guy  flew his properly licensed gyrocopter onto the front lawn of the White House. Has anyone in the world not heard that may not be the best idea? What should have been the public reaction?

Some airplane mechanic guy that "had enough" slammed his C-150 into the White House a few years back. What should have been the public reaction?

Some El-train operator in Chicago recently decided to catch some shut-eye while hurtling with a train into the final stop @ the ORD terminal. What should've been the public reaction?

Some tanker ship captain was DUI in his bunk quite a few yrs back when they ran up on some rocks in Alaska.

Some cruise ship captain was hitting on a girl in his cabin while his ship was making a "close pass" to the shoreline near Italy. Killed a bunch of people & sunk a ship.

Mentally imbalanced idiots are operating under our noses every day. Sometimes you may be actually a passenger of theirs & not know it. I'm sure drones will be no exception. I'm guessing maybe many of the people mentioned above could've been drone owners. We need to control STUPID people, & keep drone restrictions to a safe minimum.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)