AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Progressive/Kongskilde 6200 toolbar
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

NEILFarmer
Posted 12/1/2015 10:32 (#4931208)
Subject: Progressive/Kongskilde 6200 toolbar

Morris, IL
Anyone have experience with these tool bars? http://www.kongskilde.com/us/en-US/Agriculture/Soil/Fertilising%20t... Someone pointed them out to me in a thread below and i had never really looked at them before. The factory is not far from me so surprised you don't see more of them in this area, maybe that is my first sign. Looks like even the older blue units used montag for fertilizer which is a huge plus along with large floatation tires. Looks like a 7x7" tool bar which would work perfect for mounting our Redball row units to. So what is the bad about this units, will they hold up to a 300hp MFD tractor with Redball row units set 8-9" in the ground? Looks like the rear dry tank has 2x tubes coming back from the main frame, how much room does a guy need between rows units for these to work, we don't have but 6-8" i think between the closing wheel arms? I don't run baskets so i think row units would fit in that frame to dry box area. I'm looking for a cheap but quality way to get dry fertilizer with our fall strip till for better placement as well as buying wholesale dry fertilizer. I see a 30' Progressive 6200 bar in Kansas for $15k that actually doesn't look to bad, and by the time we sell progressive row units and Redball tool bar we could be in it rather reasonable i think. Thanks in advance.

Edited by NEILFarmer 12/1/2015 10:35
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)