AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Deer 2600 display compatibility
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

Catfan1
Posted 5/22/2008 10:31 (#382600)
Subject: Deer 2600 display compatibility

SE ND
Trying to figure out a system for next year... I run deere's atu now with the basic brown box. Problem I run into is that none of my equipment is Deere. I really like deere's precision products and in our area they seem to work the best and everyone and their brother has now switched to them after the introduction of the atu. I know the 2600 will monitor my white planter(ISO compatible) and obviously it would do the atu in my MT755 but I would really like to map my planting and then use the same system in my Gleaner combine for yield mapping...already use the atu in there. So question would be could I get an Agleader combine kit and use the 2600 to display the info and record it....never heard of anyone doing this but my thought is that the agleader kit is ISO so it might?? Either that or the possibility of switching to trimble and an insight monitor is another more expensive option but then I would still run the JD atu in the combine and use the insight just for yield mapping. Any comments- suggestions would help, maybe even another system reccomendation.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)