AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Rent on a Hopper Bottom Trailer
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Dennis SEND
Posted 8/6/2006 13:48 (#33211)
Subject: Rent on a Hopper Bottom Trailer

I have a chance to rent out my Ag Hopper trailer for about 4-5 weeks will have it back in time to use this fall ( I don't need it right now anyway's) they want to use it to haul potatoes it is a 200 mile haul pro bally 1.5 - 2 loads a day what would be a fair rate I was thinking a percentage of what the truck makes that way if it would happen to rain and they didn't dig potatoes for a couple of days the rent would not be adding up on the trailer but in the same retrospect if he has a good day and gets two loads hauled I get more because my trailer is getting used more. I think he is getting 3.00/loaded mile but not sure. So what would be a far rate, the trailer is only 2 years old but I would still be responsible for tires and such but he would have to have insurance. The guy pulling my trailer would be my dad's cousin and I know the guy hiring him to haul potatoes so he wouldn't be able to lie about what he is making because the (owner) will tell me and I will get paid from him if I want to. Dennis SEND

Edited by Dennis SEND 8/6/2006 14:15
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)