AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Funniest thing at a grain elevator?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

johnny skeptical
Posted 2/28/2015 14:33 (#4420898 - in reply to #4420666)
Subject: RE: Funniest thing at a grain elevator?

n.c.iowa

had a neighbor that has since passed away, that would try anything once. he had a large dog that rode with him every where he went.

anyway one summer the dog was riding in the tractor with him, as he always did, as my neighbor hauled corn to the elevator.  after a guy dumped, you could return to the scale via mainstreet, or by a alley, if you returned via mainstreet the scale office couldn't see you for bit, well my neighbor was letting his dog out on mainstreet and had him trained to run a couple miles back home where he pick him up for the next load, and do it all over again.

well all good things must come to a end, one of the guys dumping corn was across the street when he seen my neighbor let the dog out, he alerted the elevator manager, they watched him do it for another couple loads, then accosted him about it, after a bit he admitted to it.      they said he appeared to be particularly pleased with himself, until they weighed the dog and deducted the dogs weight off of every load he hauled for the past few days.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)