AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Fox Network Ethanol Bashing
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

NCIA
Posted 5/11/2008 17:02 (#375906 - in reply to #375864)
Subject: Re: Fox Network Ethanol Bashing

North Central Iowa
KDD. I know how it all works. I for the first time for ever, wrote the state for a refund. Watch what you say I have been involved in the past with county boards on soy and corn and pork and after 34 years I've had enough of serving on boards. What I'm saying is how come you never see any thing on world news etc to support us. I'll agree you might see some blips on or local TV etc. Big deal. Its needs to be heard over and over again in the news and I don't think it cost anything to get on the air. National Farmers Union got on Fox (the first ever positive blip) and for the life of me can't under stand why it would be so difficult to have some one from NCGA get on the national news and get in someone's face. I have been on the web NCGA site and read all about what they do. Great, but you can listen to the news all day long and never, never one good or positive thing from any Corn growers group. You can listen to Rush, Glen Beck, Fox, CNN, ABC, CBS,NBC and you will never hear anything positive, always fuel for food with no facts. Suppose you can tell me how the media gets all their info from one direction and never reports any thing else. Believe me I'm not a sit around and bitch kind of guy. The reason I wrote for a $84 dollar check off refund with a letter I knew it would bring some response. I have called and wrote letters for the last 3 months and said we need some positive press but to no avail. All press has been bad and maybe that's all the press really wants to report. Is no one else on here sick of hearing one side of the story and wondering why no one is speaking out.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)