AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

USDA lowered national yield to 151.1
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

JonSCKs
Posted 5/9/2008 10:36 (#374435 - in reply to #374382)
Subject: Whatever happened to the ethanol "blend wall"

The point at which we would oversaturate all ethanol useage in this country. Are we starting to hit it but with Crude on a daily uptick... it's just not being noticed?

We thought we would be up against a brick wall and the only solution was e-85 useage..

btw heard this on Agri-talk yesterday... pretty good argument for flex fuel vehicles. I agree whole heartedly that we need to go to 100% flex fuel auto's. 1980 Brazil imported 80% of it's crude... today with flex fuel cars they are a Net Crude exporter... Media be ******!! A good defense is always a good offense... We're not using too much ethanol... We're not USEING ENOUGH!!!

http://docs.google.com/Present?docid=dg4vns36_92gqb79gcn&skipauth=t...

Anywho... I suspect that the revisions to the ethanol grind accounts for some of the bumpy useage...???
4.0 billion in the grind for this next season... hmmm... somewhere around an 11 bil gallon of ethanol useage... also imports coming in and somewhere people are going to start parking their cars... I'm not sure I'm totally onboard with that number. Also believe that exports where the rest of the world coming to papa for anything... with better crops this year around the rest of the globe.. we probably see the highest exports for the year...? But I've been wrong before... lol.

cheers
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)