AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Here We Go......again.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

flyingswede
Posted 5/8/2008 21:08 (#374100 - in reply to #373866)
Subject: RE: Here We Go......again.

North Central Kansas
I find it hard to believe that we can farm out here for the last 30 years trying to figure out how we are going to make it and in the time span of one year we have all this demand and talk that it will always be this way from now on. Where were all of the smart advisery service people that were telling all of their clients about this pending windfall two years ago or even last year for that matter. I remember a couple of years ago some of the analysts were claiming if we could get the ethanol thing going it might raise the price of grain in the local markets 15 or 20 cents if you were lucky enough to be close to an eth market. I feel like the proverbial deere in the headlights because I don't know who to believe anymore. I swear SC, you have been closer to being right lately than any quote, analyst that I have read in the past. It just scares the hell out of me to know this thing can collapse in an instant and we will be left to deal with all of the rising imput costs. I swear we will be in worse shape than we were two or three years ago because we won't have the LDP's and other things to fall back on.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)