AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Answers to our oil woes
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

farmpro11
Posted 5/7/2008 19:41 (#373279)
Subject: Answers to our oil woes

Let's play a game....I believe this could solve all ills in this nation overtime. It would become an economic boom. While we Save this nation's economy and energy supply.John...

I am President Bush.

President Bush announced a comprehensive Energy Plan to a cheering Crowd.

GW Bush... This countries life blood to our nation's prosperity is controlled by energy. I urge Congress to immediately and unanimously pass a bipartisan Comprehensive energy plan that will take effect immediately. The plan should include several prongs to secure our nations safety and prosperity. Today we send 1 billion dollars a day over-seas to import Oil and gasoline From, SA, Mexico, Canada, Russia and the Middle East. This billion dollars a day is equal to $2000.00 per year per person per year in the USA. We cannot continue down this road with-out expecting an ailing economy and continued higher and higher priced energy until as a nation we become bankrupt. The plan laid out to me by my key advisers included investment tax credits for new drilling on this continent. We open up all areas for oil exploration and drilling from the Gulf to the Anwar area in Alaska. At the same time we will promote alternative energy through 20% investment tax credits available for solar, wind, wave, photoelectric, nuclear and expand bio-fuels. We will strive to create these alternative energies at a cost, while we expand the energy of Coal, natural gas and crude oil that we now have just waiting to be tapped. We want to keep our eye on the future while we strengthen American Energy today. The plan will also give a $1000 tax credit for every car purchased by our consumers that include an ability to plug the hybrid or pure electric car to be plugged in to charge the batteries. Also included are investment credits to utility companies to improve and expand our power grid. So that standard and new forms of electricity production can be readily accessed. (Solar, clean coal, wind, wave, solar electric and new nuclear) I also challenge oil refiners to build additional refining capacity using the latest technology that will expand our refining capacity by 100%.....I regret we in Washington have dropped the ball on a comprehensive plan in the past. Put today we forge ahead and look to a strong Vibrant United States of America.

God Bless America
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)