AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Insight multi product setup
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

agrarianyuppie
Posted 4/19/2008 08:10 (#361082 - in reply to #361050)
Subject: RE: Insight multi product setup

SE Iowa
That is what I was afraid of Ted. I really didn't want to unplug the things but I guess I will. I didn't use the grease because I'm weather proof mounted and didn't see a need. I didn't give any consideration to the lubrication.

I got the green stub with implement switch connector that plugs into the aux input module. You used these last year since the first clutch control modules didn't have imp switch input. I am using this as my master imp switch. I have one liquid control module mounted up front with pump, flow meter, flow valve on my Demco Sidequest tanks, and on the planter I have liquid control module with another pump, meter, and valve for another product, a clutch control module, and a planter monitor module. Using that green stub as a master seemed to be the least complicated way of getting it all done.

Another question I have is under the Product setup, if I set up XYZ as being measured in ounces, and later decide I want to measure it in pints, can I change it or do I have to delete that product entirely and start over? Thanks
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)