AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

spra-coupe with ez-boom
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

BJKI
Posted 4/17/2008 23:42 (#360246)
Subject: spra-coupe with ez-boom

I would like to here from someone who has put an ez-boom on a spra-coupe. I bought and ag leader ez-boom to put on our 4660 spra coupe and found out that ag leader did not have the correct wiring harness. So I got a trimble harness p/n 61991 which is the spra coupe harness and it still does not work. So I went to trimble.com and under ez-boom support notes it says that harness does not work with reverse polarity boom switches. I called the coupe dealer and talked to the service manager and he said all spra coupes in the last 20 years have reverse polarity boom switches. So my question is, if this cable will not work on 99% of the spra coupes in operation why would they sell it! Then I called trimble support if you can call it that, he said they are working on cable for spray-coupe again. I know somebody has put and ez-boom on a spra coupe and I would like to talk with them because I can't get the same answer twice from any technical support from agleader or trimble. Thanks I'm just venting because I have spent plenty of money and time trying to get something to work and if won't why don't they just tell me. Bryan
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)