AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

tommyw-5088
Posted 7/28/2006 13:37 (#30630 - in reply to #30340)
Subject: RE: One good thing about china made........

south Texas , York Rife Freemason
Rich - 7/27/2006 15:31

Thier wrenches and hammers plant as well as snap-on and grow about as well too!

to be honest on another point, I havn't been noticing alot of stuff made now in america that lasts better than the 20 and 30 year old stuff did. Maybe it's me and I'm still to green to see it but Sometimes the foreign crap is as good as whats here at home.

Lil bro's toyoto is a far cry better pickup in alot of ways than the big 3 we use around here. If they could figure out how to attach dual wheels and increase the size a bit I'd try one of them next instead of the blue oval, bow tie, or that goat.
you will also notice if you use them every day (i do for my real living) snap -on quality has gone to crap in the last few years .the snap on truck carries alot of "blue point" branded tools made by somone else .the blue point tools "were" good tools 20 years ago now it seems like they are as cheap as walmart stuff. a car mechanic might not notice the diffrence but working on trucks tools are used to their limit at times. seems like everything is built cheap these days ,wish i could buy some decent things ,id pay more .genuine deere bearings are made in a country i cant spell ,thought they should be at least usa made.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)