AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

jd 7520
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

moplowboy
Posted 4/6/2008 14:04 (#351125)
Subject: jd 7520

Trenton, MO
I'm having trouble's calibrating a JD 7520 w/ trimble autopilot. I didn't do the instalation on the vehicle, i'm just trying to help the farmer out. He had someone else do the install a year ago, and they never got it running. they had the hydraulic lines coming off the control valve going to the steering cylinders swaped, and the electronic conectors on the control valve swaped also. Got that fixed and tried to calibrate in AP Toolbox, but when i do the deadzone, it always says "wheels to close to stops." Trimble tech support said to turn the wheels all the way to the left to do the right deadzone, and turn the wheel all the way to the right to do the left deadzone, like you would doing a p-gain. Did this but left deadzone was 13. something, and right was 3. something. Did the p-gain and it worked fine, i set it on 7. But, when i engaged on AB line the wheels are real jerky, they move left and right in large increments. I turned the agressive ness down all the way and the wheels move less, but still in large increments. The tractor has a loader, and they teed into get presure, tank, and ls on the same lines that go to the loader. has anyone else had this problem
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)