AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

need help and GUIDANCE!
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

paconsult
Posted 3/27/2008 03:35 (#342837 - in reply to #342477)
Subject: RE: need help and GUIDANCE!

Can I ask what kind of BEELINE issues you have heard about? I am aware of some staff within a chain of dealers in SA who used to sell and service the equipment simply selling the wrong make and model for the type of farming the growers were trying to achieve, not their fault just inexperienced. Also when the BEELINE Arro was launched in 2002 they did have outage issues during the summer on their RTK units, Trimble, Autofarm also had the same issues on 2cm models. This was because the atmospheric modelling for RTK tends to be based on North American R & D by manufacturers of the GPS receivers. Trimble and BEELINE both came up with specific firmware adaptions to suit Australian conditions to get over this. So if wrong gear sold you will get issues plus BEELINE did have outage issues that have been resolved since late 2003/2004. I can give you the name and number of a BEELINE dealer in SA who is independent and excellent, also the number of a John Deere Dealer who choses to sell the BEELINE on his new and used green machines instead of the Greenstar product due to the previously mentioned repeatability issues. Drop me your email address if interested.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)