AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

OT: Holland grill
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Illinois John
Posted 7/21/2006 12:12 (#28620 - in reply to #28391)
Subject: Sam's club Grill--Members Mark

Crawford County, Robinson, Illinois

If you are a wal-mart hater, you won't like this post, but we have great luck with our Members Mark we bought 4 years ago, stainless.  They have gone up $100 since we bought ours, but I would still buy another if I didn't have this one.

Has more than enough heat, but we don't cook with the flames, rely on the ceramic tiles under the grill for controlling the heat.  They really stop the flame up.  I put burgers on for ten minutes after pre-heating, turn them, and cook another ten, perfect every time.  Don't have to watch anything but the clock, and i set a timer.  We have family get-togethers at least two times a year, usually cooking for 35-40 people, and it has the capacity for us to do the job on time.

I don't care for the grills that don't have some kind of volcanic rock or ceramic grids myself, never get even heat when I am cooking.  Probably are a lot of better cooks than me, I don't want to be a professional, just get the job done.

Sam makes different models of grills now, some not so good.  I don't remember my model number, but could look it up if anyone was interested.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)