AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Pro 700, Trimble 750 and Integra
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

hobbie00
Posted 4/3/2014 20:05 (#3795147)
Subject: Pro 700, Trimble 750 and Integra

IL
I am looking for the easiest way to accomplish a few tasks.

I have a Pro 700 unlocked Glonass and to Rtk with a 372 receiver. I use intuicom modem to get my RTK. I plant, apply nh3 and tile with this tractor.

I have a Trimble 750 also unlocked to Glonass and RTK.

I also have a Integra that sole purpose on my farm is to run Intellislope. To get RTK I use the 750 and intuicom and export the signal to the Integra.

I also have Farm Works and a Ipac

So when tiling I have a Pro 700, Integra, and 750 all in the same tractor. The 750 is really not doing anything.

Right now I have the 750 and intuicom in my UTV so I can go survey some ground that I want to tile for a neighbor. Was getting ready to survey and was told it would be best to do the survey on the integra. Was hoping to do it on the 750 or with my ipac and the import info into intergra instead of moving display and all the cabling. Any thoughts or ideas on doing this? I not sure how to log elevation on the 750 other that just logging like I was working the field. I have also been using Landrain but thinking of getting SMS advanced for the layouts.

I also want to map my exclusions in the field with my UTV. I plant with the Tractor with the Pro 700 and it seems overkill to drive the tractor around the fields mapping waterways and places I don't want the planter to plant. Was told at dealer that it would be best to do this mapping with the unit (Pro 700 and receiver) that I would use to do the fieldwork. That way I know the exclusions are in the right spot. So to do this I would need to get new cables to power the 700 and connect to the 372. Any thoughts on this are appreciated.

So to do things the way they tell me to my UTV will be full on monitors and cable which will be a mess.

Thanks for your help

Tom

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)