AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Creating guidance patterns on a pc
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

dmaxdiesel
Posted 3/5/2008 13:06 (#326447 - in reply to #326248)
Subject: Re: Creating guidance patterns on a pc

Sutherland, IA
The headland pattern i was able to create was pretty good and acceptable for the layout of our fields. When creating the main pass A-B lines it gave me the option of running them north-south or east-west. The problem with the n-s or e-w function is our fields are not laid out perfectly n-s. So i used the set degree heading option instead and keep changing the degree's till they look half way perpendicular to the headland passes that it made along the side of the field that i would start planting from. When i zoom in and measure the distance from the headland pass to the first main pass the A-B line will be something like 8' instead of the 40' i need it to be. I looked through the help screen and didn't find a way of doing it any other way but I would think there's got to be a way to get it to do what i want it to. What i need is that first main pass after i do the ends to be 40' from the headland passes it made along that side of the field so that i don't have point rows on that side of the field. Kind of hard to explain without showing an image. Didn't see a tutorial on their site for it either.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)