AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Chipotle
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

coolhand
Posted 2/18/2014 18:56 (#3699827 - in reply to #3699137)
Subject: RE: My wife brought home the brochure today

Very ironic I think. I feel something changing in the mind of Americans. Its been changing slowly, now its starting to snowball. My first impression was, "Fine, America wants 'All Natural' and 'Sustainable', they need to be ready to give up 30% of their income for food instead of 10%."

I thought it over though and now I'm wondering if it is anti-Biblical and against the wishes of our Creator to reduce food supplies by even some of us converting to non-GMO and organic. What I mean is this, in many instances yields are reduced with non-GMO and organic, certainly they are reduced without using synthetic fertilizers (there isn't enough manure and litter to fertilize all cropland). God's first commandment to all His creatures was to be fruitful and multiply. Less food supply means less multiplying.

I am quite certain that this reply belongs in the boiler room, you started it though.

I also think it is underhanded and sneaky the way they've made this fictitious company a website that looks so real. And dang near everybody believes what they read on the internet.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)