AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Organic/non-gmo farming
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

Old Pokey
Posted 2/9/2014 16:20 (#3676414 - in reply to #3676165)
Subject: RE: Because they feel threatened.

neukm - 2/9/2014 11:32 So using the term "pollution from other properties" is not fear based? Those dastardly conventional farmers must have some awful practices ongoing to fit the factual definition of polluting! Bing Dictionary pol-lute 1. contaminate something: to make something impure or unclean, or cause harm to an area of the natural environment, usually by introducing chemicals, waste product, or similarly damaging or poisonous substances 2. corrupt or defile somebody: to make somebody morally or spiritually impure 3. desecrate something: to violate the sacred nature of a holy place

No it is not. Not in the terms of my reply. The term pollute is quite descriptive and used only as that, a description.

Of course, with an agenda to discredit all who think different, one will take any term used and turn it into something other than it's intent. IMO.

I am not threatened by organics or non gmo. I understand them and their place in the marketplace. I have the ability to adapt and supply a market of demand. If you do not, that is not my concern. I am not threatened by gmo either. It too has, and will continue to have, it's place in the marketplace.

If you are going to continue to berate me and take any and all words I use in description or to relay my opinion, then by all means continue. But it will be one sided as I do not have a phd in debate and therefore must yield to your superior debate tactics.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)