AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Any Dodge Durango fans?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

KRM
Posted 1/20/2014 13:07 (#3619625 - in reply to #3619348)
Subject: Re: Any Dodge Durango fans?

NC Kansas
Had an '07 with the 4.7. I loved it, rode a little stiff, but what I really liked about it when we bought it...was that it was easily $10,000 cheaper than a tahoe of the same year/mileage. Now, argue with me on which is the overall better rig, and I might agree on the Tahoe (i'm a chevy man at heart) but for the money I don't think there is a better value. Really love the 4x4 system on it too, was very sure-footed on slick roads. We just traded it for a '12 model...and while I love it so far, it's all together different than the '07 bodystyle. I like the fact that it's a rear wheel drive chassis and not a glorified car (crossover) like that Acadia/Traverse. During our car shopping I was startled to learn the new Ford explorers are Front wheel drive and so was the Nissan pathfinder. I know all the advantages to the front wheel drive set up and can appreciate them for what they are. I guess I'm just old school. Correct me if I'm wrong, but the Toyota 4 runner and the Durango/Grand Cherokee platforms are the only rear wheel drive mid sized SUV's on the market. (RIP Pathfinder/Explorer)

Edited by KRM 1/20/2014 20:19
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)