AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

6.50 are you out of your damned mind????
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Rich
Posted 1/25/2008 14:12 (#292908 - in reply to #292895)
Subject: Re: 6.50 are you out of your damned mind????

Kansas
Dang Jerry

And here I was holding out for 9 dollar corn and 16 dollar beans and 20 dollar wheat.

I'm not to worried about the subprime mess. Those banks don't deal with farmers as much. The banks that do deal with farmers are happy to see these prices go up. Everything from the big city always takes a year to trickle down and get us in small town usa.

I mean, c'mon now and think a lil bit. We didn't expect to see Wheat go from 5 to 9 bucks in a few short months. Even after Badger called it. And Corn has a purpose with ethanol and livestock. Feedlots ain't gonna just quit feeding. They'll have to absorb the price and stick it eventually to the packer.

I think the answer in the entirety of this is we'll just have to cut the wetbacks wages back some more working for tyson. *GRIN*. Ok, Bs meter to 100 there but I seen piles and piles of corn and milo and watched it go up for 90 days. Now most of the piles are cleaned up or getting cleaned up and the market goes down now? Naw. Ag Trader is trying to get that fear bug going again. AS long as the greed bug is alive and well. We'll keep watching that grain price go up. Apparently there is still alot of corn in the farmers hands.

my .02. Kinda like you said. probably don't know what the heck I'm talking about but good to chat it out a bit.

Have a good one.

Edited by Rich 1/25/2008 14:13
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)