AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

running out of wheat??
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

95h
Posted 1/25/2008 10:57 (#292714 - in reply to #292649)
Subject: Re: running wheat?? grain train's are moving ALOT

Kittitas Co. Wa. State

I happen to live on BNSF'S main run between The Port of Seattle and points east. What I can say is Grain Trains are running to the Port of Seattle weekly. Every time I see a train it's a grain train either going west or returning empty headed east.

I think it's Cargill at the Seattle Terminal the trains are running to. I've never seen so many grain trains running so often as this winter. Wherever the grain's coming from they moving ALLOT of it !!

I'm still kicking the rear end of that KNOTHEAD in the mirror every morning for not holding onto his grain for another 70 days! 

Everyone's right,, it seems upside down when SWW SWS is out running DNS,HRW?

From what I've read any kind of wheat is going to be worth money for at least 2 years. Planting's haven't jumped out of sight, what winter wheat is in the ground in the southern area's isn't Fantastic looking, and the unfortunate guys dealing with drought isn't looking real spiffy either. And alot of what has been/will be planted has already been sold.

Haven't heard/read anything about how Europe, Russia, (other Northern hemisphere wheat growing regions) are doing. 

Very locally the Hay dealers are having kittens worrying all the producers will turn under the hay and plant wheat.

I deal with these guys, http://www.connellgg.com/index.cfm  and compare my "in pocket" money with http://marketnews.usda.gov/gear/browseby/txt/JO_GR110.TXT.

Anyway, my 2 cents worth,,,,, which is exactly what it cost to read it.

wise man told me one time, "you can hear anything you want to listen to"

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)