Posted 7/2/2013 21:08 (#3187750 - in reply to #3187415) Subject: Re: Kuhn TMR gearbox?
Middlesex County, Ontario
1. Have the dealer order a new gearbox as well as a full rebuild kit.
2. Wait for everything to come in.
3. Open up the current gearbox and see if its rebuild able.
4. If its scrap, swap in the new box. If its rebuild able, rebuild it without having to wait for parts.
5. Pay the restocking fee on what you didn't need.
Tell the dealership the plan ahead of time so there's no bad blood about restocking fees. I think $525 is a reasonable fee for not losing your mixer for more than a day.