AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

do you think the market wil crash
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

robaer1
Posted 1/16/2008 11:58 (#284509 - in reply to #284380)
Subject: RE: Two wrongs do not make a right!

i'm not disageeing with you and you are correct morally. but there are no guarantees in life and you couldn't look someone in the face and tell them your farm is going to be profitable next yr at any price.

side note= most banks or at least ag related banks are already privey to the fact of over inflated figures and trust me there not dumb.
countries will cut back from buying from us. the alternative fuel market will weed out the ones that don't have a good burn rate aka reserves and other countries will and are bailing out big banks. you will see a hudge correction in the market and we will see if the old gasahol will survive. bush went to saudi to talk about putting more oil on the market. gas around here is about $2.78 or so at sams. the market will correct itself.
how much meat is in a mcdonalds hamburger? how much bread in there bun? its called air and subprime meat with adatives. have you had an ice cream lately from the grocery store aka look whats in it. what's synthetic oil made of? $.20 profit times 200000000 is what? braums comes along and goes well where going to change the game plan aka to what. the old way of doing things because it tastes better aka market correction.
the real question is after all this up market where are prices going to level out. india may produce a good wheat crop. china's farmers are seeing hard times but are closing the doors to grain trade slowly. don't we have subsadies for bottom prices. you just gotta know how to cover your spread.

just conversation thats all and thats how we learn. my post way below or over on another page in market talk lays out what happened in in the seventies and eighties. all this comming from no expert and a small frie or fry.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)