AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

John Deere Combine HarvestSmart Question Revisted
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Posted 6/29/2006 21:17 (#22897 - in reply to #22849)
Subject: RE: John Deere Combine HarvestSmart Question Revisted

At the dealership I work at there is no HarvestSmart machines, I don't know about the other five stores that are part of the dealership. I know they are trying to fix the problem and make it safe. In your operates manual at the back, there is John Deere at your service, it's in section 215 at the bottom there is a number and e-mail address. 1-866=993-3373 or [email protected], read it because when you contact them they will want to know the model number, product identification number, date of purchase, nature of the problem, if you talked to the service manager and so on. There use to be at the end of the manual a picture of the US and it showed the John Deere branches in the US, I don,t have a manual at home to see if it's there, if it has that it will give a phone number for the branch your in. You need to contact them to tell them about your problem, I know of a few customers that did and John Deere will do something about it, it mite take some time or it could be the same day, they want to know about the problems and fix them fast. In today's agriculture things change every day.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)