AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

John Deere Combine - HarvestSmart Question
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Dennis SEND
Posted 6/26/2006 23:37 (#22204)
Subject: John Deere Combine - HarvestSmart Question

I was one of the suckers that was forced to take Harvestsmart two years ago on my new 9660 STS in order to get Autotrac let me say this again I was forced to take it did not have a choice if I wanted Autotrac anyways it never did work and the first fall when Deere was having problems with it they disconnected it. Now fast forward to now I traded combines last fall and my combine is here now and the dealer wants to settle up but they only want to give me 3000.00 off not the 4000+ that I paid for it what should I do I was told by a Deere service territory manager and maybe he didn't know what he was talking about but I was told I would get a 1000.00 "bonus" for it not working and I could either get it on my new combine (I told him I had traded) or I could get my money back but he is no longer with Deere what would you guys do I told my dealer either give me my money back or give me my old combine back I figure if I am going to have to pay for this crap I might as well has possession of it but the problem is they already sold my old combine plus the combine that was traded in on mine so that is not a very likely possibility well for now I am just refusing to pay for my new one and I guess I will see what they do next. Dennis SEND

Edited by Dennis SEND 6/26/2006 23:46
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)