AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

GS2600 Display slow to respond
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

Kamp
Posted 6/26/2006 14:21 (#22131)
Subject: GS2600 Display slow to respond

Central SD
My GS2600 has acted up a couple of different times. The 1st time the swath icon was slow in showing movement within the field. I would move a little bit and stop to have it catch up to where I moved to. I switched data cards that time and I thought it corrected my problem because it worked with the new data card. I deleted all the files off my old data card and formatted it, but on the 3rd field it started acting up again so I thought I had a bad data card and switched to a new card. The 2nd time it acted up (with the new data card) the swath icon would move the way it was supposed to, but the coverage logging was slow to show up at 1st and then quit painting the screen altogether. The screen would only refresh properly if I was driving in an area that had logged normally, like on the headland when I started the field. The touchscreen buttons were also non-responsive. I would touch them 2-3 times to get the autotrac to shift or switch to a different screen. When it finally reacted I could hear the 2-3 beeps that I had touched the screen. We filed a detach case, but JD has not heard of any problems like this. Just curious to see if anyone else has had similar problems or knows any solutions.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)