AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Biodiesel
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

BiodieselBenny
Posted 6/22/2006 15:25 (#21321)
Subject: Biodiesel

If you've been watching the news recently, you've heard that alternative fuels are sweeping the nation. The President even spoke about the need for good alternative fuel options. The fact is, alternative fuel is already out there and being used by many farmers nationwide. I'm sure you've heard of Biodiesel before but if you haven't, let me tell you a few things about it.

Biodiesel is produced naturally using a large amount of any type of vegetable oil, and a small amount of catalyst.
Biodiesel is completely interchangeable with regular diesel fuel. You can pour both into your gas tank at the same time and not notice any difference in performance.
Biodiesel is clearn burning and reduces carbon emissions, and will make your engine smell a lot better.
Biodiesel can be made for less than 2.00 per gallon depending on the process used.

You can be making your own biodiesel on your own farm and introducing yourself to a whole new world of profit.
The great thing is that you can feel good about yourself while doing it as you help to reduce our dependency on foreign oil. You'll also reduce carbon emissions that may possibly be affecting global warming and the future of the world as we know it.

If you'd like to know more about Biodiesel, or know somebody who would please contact me.
My email address is [email protected]

Thanks
Benny
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)