AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Insight Users Guide
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

tedbear
Posted 6/20/2006 06:45 (#20720 - in reply to #20313)
Subject: RE: Insight Users Guide-More

Near Intersection of I-35 & I-90 Southern Mn.
Yes, it is a bit aggravating when spraying the same product at the same rate and just switching fields to "repick" the same items out of the dropdown lists. There are probably some good reasons for this.

Yesterday, I sprayed part of a field and ran out of product, I went home and refilled. I then went to another smaller field which I was able to spray completely on a full tank. I then returned to the first field to finish out the tank. When I returned to the first field much of the information such as rate was there but I believe I needed to repick the product(s) and answer the "add to existing map" or "create new Map" question.

I have been doing some experimentation where I am running both Direct Command with one product and a Raven Controller with another. The Raven is interconnected via a serial cable to the App Rate Module. By using the App Rate module as well as the Direct Command components, I get information, logging and maps for both products (requires multi-product unlock).

The Application Report (pdf) contains a map for each product with the various rates, totals etc. This has worked out well in my limited testing.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)