AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Anyone listed in Stamp Farms Bankruptcy
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Marlhauler
Posted 12/8/2012 15:58 (#2740328 - in reply to #2739159)
Subject: Re: Anyone listed in Stamp Farms Bankruptcy

Vicksburg MI 49097
draglinexpress - 12/7/2012 22:05

mx0603 yes i am a tractor pulling friend of mikes and know others in his operation. Unlike some im not hiding my name of identity. But i get real tired of reading things on here coming from people who know nothing about him or his operation. But dont have a problem blowing off about it. I feel that if mike was standing in front of most people on here that they wouldnt be saying much to him. If you wouldnt say it to his face dont say it at all.

If you read all that you can on here like Stamps Debts to his assets it's simply crazy that the Banks ever got took for so much.

http://www.agweb.com/article/stamp_farms_declares_bankruptcy/ Look for the links in this article for the 3 pdf Bankrucy filings you can make your own assessments after read that.

The Banks will do whatever they can to get as much money back as possible. This includes continuing to run North Star Grain. North Star Grain is a working investment and many farmers sold corn and beans there. I sure hope that they will get paid. I know there is a check off when you sell grain that is like an Insurance Policy to get paid if the Dealer is a Licensed grain dealer then they will get paid.

However it appears that an important piece of the puzzle is still missing.

IAINTERSTATE - IA
Glad to see you guys covering this, it gives some of your credibility back. You missed a major piece of the puzzle though, Royal Star Farms owned by Stamp filed too and it appears to hold more debt than all of the others put together.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)