AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Anyone listed in Stamp Farms Bankruptcy
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

JWM_Farms
Posted 12/6/2012 23:22 (#2737320 - in reply to #2737196)
Subject: Re: Anyone listed in Stamp Farms Bankruptcy

Grinnell, Iowa
Kinda bold for a newly registered first time poster. I'll say this, I won't say he won't farm again plenty have, but this little mess won't be going away anytime soon things like this take A LOT of time to sort out. There are several around here who went through a BK and have lived to farm on, most of them were able to use Chapter 12, Stamp is in 11 right now but with the way things appear I see absolutely no way this dosnt turn into a Chpt 7 case, all these make a big difference. Another couple things that are really unique here are the publicity this has recieved and the massive amount of financial destruction it appears it may cause in the communities, those are going to make it real hard to overcome. Just the publicity will be a big problem, the guys quickly turning into the Bernie Madoff of agriculture, would you do business with Bernie? If I were a local I wouldnt get to worried, he obviously wasn't/isn't as smart as he thought. Your remark about treading lightly so as not to paint a target on your back is very interesting, what exactly is your relationship with Mike? Is this Rob again????
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)