AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
Search Forums | Classifieds (2) | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

farmworks help
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format
Posted 12/5/2012 00:44 (#2733627 - in reply to #2732854)
Subject: RE: farmworks help

Fairfield, Mt
You can give your supply inputs costs within the properties of those supplies. These costs will be allocated to your fields at the rates you apply them within the jobs. This will happen if you have only the Mapping portion of the software.

If you also have the Accounting portion of the software these costs are derived from the actual purchase of the supplies which are put into inventory at their purchase price. When you farm them onto a field thru a job, the rates and costs are then allocated from inventory. The costs entered into the properties are then mute except for the planned jobs.

If you have only the Mapping portion and you want to allocate land rent, create a supply with the name of your landlord and give it a cost. Apply this supply on to the field to get this allocation.
You could also do the allocation process as necaseih suggests to get the same affect.

If you have the Accounting portion, write the landlord a check for the rent selecting other expenses, then allocate the rent check to all the fields it pertains to.

Hope this helps.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)