AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Things to do in Colorado in Jan
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

chadincolo
Posted 12/4/2012 12:26 (#2732482 - in reply to #2732363)
Subject: Re: Things to do in Colorado in Jan

Lander, WY
I agree, way easy to spend more than a day at the Stock Show. Sing Sing is closed and reopened under another name I believe...

Plenty to do in Colorado, just depends on what you want. The Coors tour is good, if you are into old cars and stuff, Foley's Transportation Museum is great and rarely mentioned. If you are interested in the homesteading era, the museum in Sterling is great, but that's about a 2 hour drive. Cave of the Winds in Colorado Springs is a very interesting tour. For snowmobiling, you are probably looking at a 2-3 hour drive at least to get to a trail where you can rent sleds, Grand Lake is probably the best trail system if you want that, the Snowies are better for boondocking. Under the Wyncoop Brewery is the Denver Impulse improv comedy show, very good, we've been a couple times when my wife is entertaining out of towners for work, get the 1/2 chicken at Wyncoop and then head down for some laughs. What are you interested in? I'm about 40-45 minutes away from downtown Denver if you need any ideas.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)