AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
Search Forums | Classifieds (6) | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

What is inside nh3 bleed valve?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format
Ray (ecks)
Posted 12/3/2012 22:19 (#2731587)
Subject: What is inside nh3 bleed valve?

Have a year old 1000 gallon nh3 tank. Bleeder valve (85% level) was plugged from the start. Pulled it apart today, new valve does the same thing. It will give one little gasp of air and that is it.

There is a tube welded on the inside of the tank but even on other working valves we cannot stick anything out the bottom. It evidently has a baffle or some other structure on the bottom.

Don't know if we can get a drill bit small enough and long enough to drill out the bottom or not.

FWIW the tank is a Trinity. Got a call into the dealer to see what he wants to do.

We are also finding a white flaky substance in the pivot point of the liquid level gauges that have locked up. We can take them out and get them working again but it's just a pita.

Any suggestions are appreciated.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)