AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Would you sell some guns or not?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Ernie
Posted 12/3/2012 11:26 (#2730475 - in reply to #2730439)
Subject: Re: Would you sell some guns or not?

North End I-15
Buffalo Arms in ID , Shilo Sharps or B Sharps in Big Timber has brass for most old caliber s . My 45-70 and 45-110 are both single shots . The 45 -110 was the caliber "Quigley down Under " used .
Love to shoot my 577-450 Martini and 450 Snyder also . Make the brass from 24 gauge shotgun brass . Bertram (sp) also makes brass for old obsolete firearms .

Unless one is totally paranoid I would keep your daily shooters but have a good supply of ammo . Not so much for the SHTF but because of the push by certain groups to tax the snot out of the ammo. and or the limitation of types of rounds that can be used . Steel shot instead of lead is one example .
I reload and have lots of supplies for the favorite shooters . The old collectables could some day be cut up as what happened in England .
The second amendment with a liberal Supreme Court may be interpreted to saying only the state National Guard units can have fire arms .
We need not fear foreign government as much as our own .
Many have forgotten why the shots were fired at Concord . The British were coming after the firearms . And off we went to the American revolution.
The tyranny of ones own oppressive government was why we have a second amendment .
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)