AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

My wife Gail lost her battle with kidney cancer
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

JK SCLA
Posted 12/5/2012 21:33 (#2735322 - in reply to #2729909)
Subject: Re: My wife Gail lost her battle with kidney cancer

Jim

I was away from AgTalk so I apologize for the delayed response. Will call you in few days. This is certainly a very difficult time for all of you and especially so quickly and unstoppable. The hard part on me is so far, and will be two years on Dec 12, I was released from my IL2 treatments, in remission, for as you know such a similar prognosis. That does however not ease your pain, but in some wierd, distorted feeling makes me have a feeling of guilt that there is no balance in response or remission to such a dreaded condition.

A few weeks back when I did my last scan, I spoke with the IL2 team at Baton Rouge General/Dr. Miletello and was told that she was on hold for uncertain conditions, nothing else discussed. I treasure the fact that we worked to get her admitted/accepted for the program down here, only to have that opportunity so unfairly taken from her.

Advice to you, and I am 42, is to take those kids and LIVE, let them LIVE, and enjoy life.

Treasure the daily habits and routines that you became so accustomed to having, hearing, and even those that got under your skin. Deep down inside, regardless of the religion, mindset, or otherwise, somethings are just not fair and this is certainly one of them.

JKB
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)