AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Got to use the Ag Leader Version of Intellislope yesterday
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

mkr
Posted 12/1/2012 19:30 (#2727405 - in reply to #2726540)
Subject: Re: Got to use the Ag Leader Version of Intellislope yesterday

South Central MN

I would like to hear from others who have used both systems. I have a little different opinion. Yes, wonderfull screen. I had good grade with both systems. Data does go to SMS fine.
On the Integra screen, why not leave the tile size as a default? Have to enter size each run. I did not enter tile size on a couple runs. Did not realize it was not a default. Now go into SMS and modify it. Close to impossible.The Gradient version in SMS you just went into data and entered the size. Gradient you could get a print out of the length of run, start point, end point, and grade. Have not found that on SMS. Might need SMS Advanced to do things from the Integra screen for tile. Another $1200. Could have made the tile install progress screen a bit larger. I did not need the blue sky in the upper screen.
Ag Leader is a great company. They came with this system in a matter of a few months. They did a lot of work in a short time. Just a few things that could be changed. Improvements. No doubt be some updates along the way. All in all a good system.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)