AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

For those in a relationship Part 9 of 40
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

ndred
Posted 12/2/2012 10:42 (#2728373 - in reply to #2727858)
Subject: RE: Thank you too

s nd
I read years ago, and have found it to be true for me, that you need to go through a divorce to be at some kind of peace with the situation. Even if you're not married and split up with a boy/girlfreind, you need to go through this process. A way of saying goodbye, or coming to terms with the break-up is necessary. Sounds like what you are going through. Be careful, or a little creative in ways of contacting her. Sounds like showing up at the door isn't working. Send a note in the mail, or message on a machine might be better. AND DON'T DO IT OFTEN, as she has the ball in her court and doesn't nee harrassing. I found the way verizon will let you leave a massage with number two option without calling the phone number. Remember she probably has family and freinds that are telling her things that may not be good for you, or anyone, as she has to think about the kids or other things that may be more important right now than dating. It's hard dating women with children, they have more to worry about than how you/we feel all the time. Ask me how I know. Welcome to the flat, bloody forhead crowd. From banging it against a wall.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)