AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

For those in a relationship Part 9 of 40
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

DeutzTractorMan
Posted 12/2/2012 00:56 (#2727987 - in reply to #2727898)
Subject: RE: Thank you too

Preach on Gary Lyon. AMEN !! Come on Brother. I respect your comments. :-)

I feel you may misperceived some of my comments in this post. I was just speaking in general as per alot of situations of life experience. Not really expecting anything in return and definitely dont need to / or want to look back on some situations.

However this one situation we were discussing in the DAY 5 of relationships ( did you ever read my last reply to your reply there on that post ?? ) I was really trying to help her through emotional stress of health issues and she rejected and runs away. Her actions are just damn mind bogling to me for some reason, I cant put it to rest, wake up middle of the night think of her and its been this way for a few months and i cant put my finger on it as to why i feel so strongly about her. I really feel she misperceived / assumed things that were totally out of context concerning me and since she will not communicate I cant resolve any misunderstanding/misperception. Wish I could talk to her ( tell the truth as you say of a GODLY MAN and she tell me the TRUTH of her feelings and thoiughts) to clarify any misundersatnding or just get closure. It would mean alot to me and help me get peace with the situation I feel.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)