AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Stupid Market
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Sat
Posted 12/1/2012 10:51 (#2726685 - in reply to #2726631)
Subject: Re: Stupid Market

Buxton ND
Frosty you got the the transposing part figured out huh LOL. I haven't talked to the train loader guy for about a month,at that time everything was going to the PNW and had no interest yet in going east...With the Mississippi barge I would think that could help local basis with corn going to the Gulf... ? ? ? We gotta yet the corn leave in any direction,any year here up here. Piles are being cleaned up but its taking awhile. What I've seen locally there's not a lot of corn going north into Canada at least yet. Our 2 small E plants north of Grand Forks have been shut down for good,the last one their buying is now selling crop Ins...

On wheat normally deer hunting opener is a great time to sell wheat,if you need money prior to years end,MWEH traded @ 9.70 the first week of hunting. I've been thinking that timing would be changing with so much corn grown here,but so far its held true this year.For many years except 07-08 and 10 crop that deer hunting rule has been pretty good.....

Northern MN guys are the piles cleaned up by the shuttle loader towards Fosston ? They must have been 1/2-3/4 mile long... How about the piles across mid and southern MN ? And out west in ND ?
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)