AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Another missle fired at ethanal
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

hinfarm
Posted 11/30/2012 18:59 (#2725504 - in reply to #2725389)
Subject: Re: Another missle fired at ethanal

Amherst WI
northmofarm - 11/30/2012 16:49

You have to wonder whats exactly wrong with people, but I beleive it has something to do with Obama being in favor of ethonal. Little do people know that GW is the one that put everything in place to get us where we are now. I really believe if Obama came out and said ethonal was terrible people would believe its the greatest thing since sliced bread. I'm almost shocked that Americans want to continue to make Arabs rich and believe its terribe that American farmers are making a buck. Will never understand some people!

I'm a fan of ethanol. However I think it should stand on its own, without subsudies and mandates, otherwise it is unsustainable and the government is propping it up with money they don't have. Same goes for the oil industry too.

I also have never had any ethanol related fuel problem in any engine I have ever owned and this farm is not exaclty a good example of small engine maintenece. Heck my Farmall M started right up today at 30* with gas that is pushing 18 months old and has ethanol in it and no other "add ins".
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)