AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Looking for ride from Seattle, Wa to Wilburn, Wa.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Chimel
Posted 12/1/2012 17:01 (#2727162 - in reply to #2724980)
Subject: Re: Looking for ride from Seattle, Wa to Wilburn, Wa.

I used to work in organic vegetable farms in France before I took on computers.
Did a "Tour de France" in several Nature & Progrès farms after my BPA ag diploma (including 2 naturist farms, I was young! ;)
I stopped working in computers for good, and would like to try farming again when I come back to France.
Found the NAT forum from Ed Winkle's blog, it's a bit depressing to see so much negativity though.
Such a huge gap and denial between the dwindling rural world and the rest of the country.
Well, not just the rural world, as shown in the raging debates that happened in the recent elections.

Been here over 9 years now, working in this "small" software company based in Redmond I won't name. ;)
I guessed as much, between your travels and that conference, you could not be raising livestock!

Hey, my dad owned a DS when I was a kid. Made me so proud one day, when the city was flooded but we could still drive on the highest suspension gear. Almost made me forget how the hydropneumatic suspension made me sick in the back seat... He had a GS and CX later, he was a Citroën man then, Renault now.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)