AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Should I Sue in small claims??
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

don@nebr
Posted 11/30/2012 13:13 (#2725075 - in reply to #2724841)
Subject: Re: Should I Sue in small claims??

Had similar but different deal once. One year the local fireworks display was EXACTLY in the right direction wind wise,,,a mile and a half upwind. Fat cattle in the pen with every big boom would go round and round. Maybe they did it every year but just couldnt hear them. This particular year it just rained a couple days worth and their was 5 inches or more slop on top. You get a couple hundred sloping cattle going around a big square pen ,,,,100 feet from a major highway and you hold your breath. Nothing happened so all they did is run off a weeks gain.

Was watching the same show from a different place a different year and saw horses doing very same thing.

Just my thought on your situation,,,,do you think you can win this war IF there are 2500 people your going to tick off? Any friends, relatives landlords, or possible landlords of the future in there??? Dont win the battle to lose the war!!! If thats half the town you live next to,,, your life MAY make an abrupt change,,,even tho you may be right,,,the end result you may not like so much.

Here in small claims most savy people CAN kick it out of small claims and MAKE it a lawyer only battle. THAT you never truely win. MY saying is"You get to stomp and stomp and work your butt off stomping the grapes,,,the lawyers drink the wine,,(and the judges too)

Did you know that EVERY court case is actually decided in the judges chambers BEFORE the trial even begins. The open court is only for the benefit of the parties thinking they got their day in court,,,unless the judge detects huge lies and differing evidence. But 95% of the time the judge has made up his mind and the cased is decided before hand. Even divorces!!!

I
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)