AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Foul Language ??
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

OntarioCanuck
Posted 11/30/2012 20:53 (#2725758 - in reply to #2724634)
Subject: RE: Foul Language ??

North of London
You need to go back to the context milo.

Point was that the commands in peoples bibles against using their gods names as curse words do not matter to me.

It is not that I am on a mission to try and change what people think about their bibles but I do point out inaccuracies and strange points of view and the many different things that the bible says about the same thing.
Just like people to actually think about these beliefs and understand what actual facts say about some of these beliefs.

Take all the prayer requests that show up here.
There has never been any proof that any prayer works but beside that if their god is not answering their prayer why do they think a prayer by a stranger to his or her god will help?
Those requests look like a way to ask other for sympathy or something as the result form the prayer will be nothing.

It is just logic that 'believers' fail to use and I point out this so maybe they will actually think about these magical beings called gods that no one has seen.
A little less 'believing' in the world and a little more looking at facts would help us all.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)