AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Quickbooks on IPAD
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

Gary Lyon
Posted 11/27/2012 14:00 (#2719738 - in reply to #2719324)
Subject: Re: Quickbooks on IPAD

Southeast Wyoming

RockyMtnKng - 11/27/2012 08:05 There are no problems running Excel on the iPad. Microsoft Excel simply will not run on an iPad. You need a spreadsheet app for the iPad like numbers or something. Quickbooks has a iPad app, however I have no experience with it. https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/quickbooks-mobile/id393232373?mt=8 I would not expect the app to be fully featured and you will need a desktop or laptop somewhere for full functionality.

I'm do not have a smartphone and hesitate to be drawn in to all this temptation to have more monthly expenses.  That app appears to require a monthly subscription to Intuit on-line.  Yes, I've looked into that some because I too really want a mobile QBPro application.  I myself would prefer something that would sync using wi fi when I get home but I've not found any such thing, or even something that I could sync with SD card type storage.  I doubt Apple or Intuit will ever be a part of the development of such a thing because they lose control ($$$) of the flow of data.

I see so many people who cannot afford all these "small" extra things piling on way beyond the straw that broke the camel's back. 

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)