AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Quickbooks on IPAD
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

Ray (ecks)
Posted 11/27/2012 12:13 (#2719564 - in reply to #2719491)
Subject: Why do you think it's necessary

to run down someone who uses Apple products? Keep on using what works for you but why is it necessary for you to bash folks that use Apple?

Everyone has their own preference as to what works for them. For me life has been much nicer after finally switching over to Apple about 3 years ago. Apple products just work. Yes they keep a tighter rein on what operates on a Mac, but from that aspect it takes out a lot of the problems. For us it made things much simpler. Everything works, it all syncs without Google spying on everything you do.

My daughter had a new Dell set up by a cousin who is an IT person by trade. When she was on the Resnet system at college it would lock up several times per week, lock up as in not a single key worked, had to pop the battery and reboot it. She switched to an Apple Mac Book Pro and in 2.5 years has not had a single incident on the very same Resnet program. And yes, the university staff set it up, their policy is every computer on their Resnet system has to be checked out and set up by them.

We've got 9 phones on our cell account. At one point none were iphones, now there is only one that's not. Highly doubt that is because everyone became brainwashed about Apple products and blindly went and bought one.

It goes back to what ever works for you. Just don't bad mouth me because I am doing what works for me.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)