AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
Search Forums | Classifieds (37) | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

change from tenant to custom farming
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format
Posted 11/27/2012 08:38 (#2719144)
Subject: change from tenant to custom farming

A farm I had rented 50/50 for 4 years sold and the new owner wants me to custom farm it for him, my question is about the spraying and billing chemicals. I would like to do the spraying so I don't have to wait on custom sprayers, they do a fine job but they can not be everywhere on time. Is there a way I could handle this through by a bid per acre for everything except fertilizer? Forgot to mention I will also sell him the seed and payment will not be a problem how ever we set it up, it's the chemical and application that is giving me a problem. Any replies would be welcome.

Edited by gkt 11/27/2012 08:39
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)