AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

For those in a relationship. Part 5 of 40
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

DeutzTractorMan
Posted 12/30/2012 01:51 (#2784986 - in reply to #2784799)
Subject: Re: For those in a relationship. Part 5 of 40

Hey Red
Here is the Christmas Card again below click on the link. Better late than never. LOL Wish the woman we had on our hearts would show up late rather than never.

Know the feeling how you will always love her. Hope GOD will comfort your heart and give you peace in mind. What part of south are you refering to she is from and how long did you date her??

I dont know nothing or waht is going on with the lady I had met you and I discussed. I saw her after Thanksgiving in public place and she avoided me after I had just left her gift basket for Thanksgiving a few days before and have always been nice too her. Seems the more respectful and nice I was to her the worse it got. I occasionally see her friend who wanted her and I to meet but hear nothing and I ask nothing. Wish I could get her off my mind but it dont seem to work like I want it to. Seems I got to see her to just to addres some issues of misunderstanding / misperception before I can get any peace. Hope & Pray that opportunity will come about but it has not for months. I dont want to impose to make it happen but think I have no option if I want to ever see her to try to discuss things so maybe I can put thoughts of her to rest. This does not get easier to deal with as I get older. My e-mail is in profile if you ever need / want to contact me there.

Hope y'all have / had a Merry Christmas & Wish You A Happy New Year

Christmas Greetings. May God Bless you and your family now and all of 2013.

Click on Christmas Card >>>>>> "Christmas Card"

http://ak.imgag.com/imgag/product/preview/flash/bws8Shell_fps24.swf...
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)